Monday, December 3, 2012

Photoshop Classes

Here is a poster I designed for a Photoshop class I was teaching almost 12 years ago. I also developed the course manual for the class I taught. The course required that my instruction was flexible as every student was at a different skill level in Photoshop. Therefore I had to utilize a variety of instruction medium resources and provide individualized instruction within a class of approximately 15 or more students. Also, because it was located in Montreal at the time, I was required to offer some students instruction in French. I made sure that the course stayed relevant by updating the curriculum with many resources and references taken from news events, pop culture and applying them with current design trends in the Graphic Design world. I provided all the materials for the class which included exercises in graphic design, illustration, layouts, style, templates, colour schemes and theory while preparing them for the production end of design, including technical printing press theory.